MEN CELL DELHI [✔] झूठी WIFE को जेल भेजो !!! [✔]

MEN CELL . org                           Email:-   aturchatur As per our knowledge, Indian Government has not yet started any government aided men cell in delhi or man cell in delhi like for women there you can find a mahila thana in delhi or mahila cell in delhi or caw cell in delhi or crime against women cell in  delhi. Even NRI Men Rights India helps Non Resident Indians at men rights for nri . Further, Mini-Trial is the right of an accused as per Supreme Court of India's recent judgment as per which when the matter is not triable as per the unrebuttable evidences of the accused then asking an NRI husband or an accused to stand in a trial is the violation of the human rights of nri and these human rights violation of a non resident indian husband needs to be invoked in the right manner so that this SC Judgment helps men victims of false cases win in his fight against false cases or false accusations. Like there is no men cell in delhi, similarly, there is